Angel Paper Craft - If You Are Looking For an Amazing Yet Cost-Effective Gift, Then This is For You
It is awesome how you can mix and match various crafts, and create something entirely new out of it. My idea behind today’s angel paper craft is this - we all know angels are the messengers of peace.
We look up to them to spread a little magic. On the other hand, a dream catcher is known to catch all the good dreams, and fight the bad dreams and monsters. These have been around for a long time. So here we are, with this fantastic, incredible, and unique gift idea.
And this is how you can make it.
Time Required: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Five to six colored sheets of paper (For the dream catcher pattern)
- Two contrasting shades of quilling paper (I am taking quilling paper because you can fold it easily)
- One cardboard cut-out (You don’t have to buy it necessarily, even a cereal box will work)
- Three to four sheets of glitter paper (Optional)
- Pompoms (Also Optional)
- A pair of scissors
- Glue or any other adhesive
Instructions For Angel Paper Craft-
- 1st Step :- Take the cardboard piece and draw a ring on it. The ring should be according to how big you want your dream catcher to be.
Cut two such rings with the help of scissors.
Tip: If you are finding it hard to cut it with scissors, you can use a cutter, or even a kitchen knife can help.
- 2nd Step :- Paste the two rings together. We are doing this so that the dream catcher is strong enough.
- 3rd Step :- Take one quilling sheet and start pasting it on the ring.
However, leave one finger space in between every fold so that you can paste the other quilling sheet there.
- 4th Step :- Paste the other quilling sheet in the empty spaces.
Like this, cover the cardboard ring with quilling sheet.
Tip: You can use normal paper too, just cut long and thin strips.
- 7th Step :- Cut small strips of colored paper, such that these strips are equal to the diameter of the ring.
Fold these strips into half and paste together
Do this for all the strips
- 6th Step :- Flip the ring and start pasting the colorful strips on the backside of the ring.
First, make a triangle with three different colored strips.
- 7th Step :- Now, make another triangle just opposite to the first one.
Lastly, make a triangle sideways.
Tip: Do not get too confused with the pattern, you can randomly paste the strips, or choose any pattern you like.
- 8th Step :- Take a piece of thread.
Tie it above the ring to make a support for hanging the dream catcher.
- 9th Step :- It’s time to make some wings, stars, and a lot more.
Cut a star, angel crown, wings, and moon from the glitter paper.
Tip: It is not necessary to use glitter paper, you can use any paper. Or just paste glitter on normal white paper.
- 10th Step:- Tie all these cuttings with threads of different sizes.
Tie these to the lower side of the dream catcher ring.
- 11th Step :- If you want to paste pompoms, then start pasting them one by one on the ring.
Tip: You can use anything instead of pompoms. Simply use glitter, feathers, or anything of your choice.
Is your dream catcher ready? Wait, there’s still more.
- 12th Step :- Take a colored sheet of paper and draw four-five angels on it. I am making the angels with black marker for a contrasting look.
Cut these angels.
- 13th Step :- Tie a thread to the angels.
And hang the angels on the ring instead of star, crown, wings, and moon.
- 14th Step :- Now, you are left with one angel. Paste it in the middle, above the pattern.
This is how the final angel paper craft looks, mesmerising, isn’t it?
More Paper Craft Ideas.....
Subscribe For Free paper Craft Gift Updates!