Are You Confused About What to Gift?
Paper Folding Craft - Make 3 Gifts in One Craft
We always get confused while deciding gifts for our loved ones, especially the ones we love the most. Don’t worry! We are here to help you.
This paper folding craft is easy to make and can be used in various ways.
Do you love those simple-to-make-inexpensive gifts?
Well, we all do. Let’s see how we can make this gift.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Two sheets of paper (one for the envelope and one for paper folding)
- One white paper (for the design)
- Nine sheets of textured/ pattern paper (for the paper folding craft)
- A heart-shaped cutting
- Glue or any other adhesive
- A pair of scissors
- Stones for decorating the envelope
- 1st Step :- Take the sheet you have chosen for the envelope (I am taking yellow color) and fold it as shown in the image.
Fold the sides of the paper to make an envelope-like structure.
Note: Do the folding with rough hands. It is okay even if you miss on the dimensions of this part.
- 2nd Step :- Cut off the extra edges on the top of the paper to complete the envelope flap.
Paste the sides of the envelope structure with glue.
- 3rd Step :- Cut the flap of the envelope, see image for reference.
Paste stones on the backside of the envelope flap and your paper envelope is ready!
- 4th Step :- Take a white sheet of paper and cut a circle from it. The circle cutting should be almost the size of the envelope.
- 5th Step :- Fold the circle in half to make a semicircle.
Again, fold this semicircle in half.
Fold it into half one last time.
- 6th Step :- Now comes the tricky part. Cut the shapes from this white paper as shown in the image below.
Tip: You can try various other cuttings too. Randomly cut here and there, and you’ll get a beautiful structure out of it..
Open the folds and you’ll get a beautiful paper cutting
- 7th Step :- Paste this cutting on the front side of the envelope.
- 8th Step :- Now, take the sheet of paper you have selected for the paper folding (I am taking red colored sheet). Draw five heart shapes on the paper with the help of the reference heart cutting.
Tip: You can use any other shape of your choice for this part.
- 9th Step :- Cut nine heart shapes from the textured or pattern sheets. However, these heart shapes will be a little smaller in size than the reference heart cutting.
Paste five cutting on the front.
And four on the backside, leaving the middle one
Trick: Use pictures instead of textured paper.
- 10th Step :- Flip all the hearts on the middle one.
Put it inside the envelope.
- 11th Step :- Gift this awesome paper folding to your better-half and spread a wide smile on his face.
You can also use this Paper folding craft as -
Put different gifts in the envelope. Like love coupons, handwritten letters, or a lot of pictures.
Take a pair of eyes and paste them on the backside of the envelope to give it a funky look.
Cut small bits from colored paper.
Place these tidbits inside the envelope.
Tip: I placed a fidget spinner inside because people love it these days.
Have a happy crafting experience!
More Paper Craft Gifts......
Subscribe For Free paper Craft Gift Updates!