Paper Folding Flowers - A Perfect Gift For
The festive season is here again, and it’s now time for some awesome gifts. However, the more you keep digging in your pocket, the more demand flows in.
One season that never ends is the gift season. There is always some occasion coming up. Well, now you don’t have to worry. With this innovative craft, you can make a gift with just $10.
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s Make These Paper Flowers Into A Hanging Wreath
Difficulty Level: Easy
Time Required: 15 minutes
What you need:
- Seven to eight colored paper sheets (I suggest using thin sheets because it will be easier to make flowers with them)
- Two to three plain white sheets (Thick sheets for this one, as this will be the base)
- A small piece of ribbon (any color of your choice)
- A pair of scissors
- Glue or any other adhesive
- Fairy lights
- 1st Step:- Take all the white sheets of paper and paste them together. Since we are using a paper base, it needs to be strong.
After this, draw two circles on the sheet.
Note: Draw the circles according to the size of hanging you want to make.
- 2th Step:- Cut these circles with the help of scissors so that you get a ring. Punch holes on the ring for holding the flowers.
- 3th Step:- Take a green or a brown sheet of paper and cut small rectangles from it.
Tip: Randomly cut the rectangles with a free hand. Do not waste time measuring.
- 4thStep:- Take one rectangle and start folding it.
Secure it with glue in the end. Do this for all the rectangles.
- 5th Step:- Now, refer to the hexagonal shape in the image below and cut with a pair of scissors
Cut this hexagonal shape from all the colored papers. Cut at least eight to nine of these from every paper.
Tip: Again, do not draw the shapes every time. Just spontaneously do it as you have to cut at least fifty to sixty similar shapes.
- 6th Step:- Take the green folded paper and paste the above cutting on it.
- 7th Step:- Slightly fold the above edge outwards.
- 8th Step:- Like this, paste three more hexagonal shapes on the green folding and crease it outwards.
- 9th Step:- Continue making more flowers so that all the punched holes on the base are covered.
- 10th Step:- Spread all the colors evenly for a great look.
- 11th Step:- Take the ribbon and tie it on the ring base.
- 12th Step:- Lastly, wrap fairy lights around the ring and your hanging is ready!
Tip: Make variations by using multi-colored flowers or differentiating the color of fairy lights.
Paper Craft Ideas For Gifts
Paper Folding Flowers
Subscribe For Free paper Craft Gift Updates!